Harley-Davidson® Skull Heated Hand Grips
Keep comfortable on those cool morning or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort, and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Willie G. Skull design
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. '16-'17 Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599A. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Part Number: 56100260
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our teams work around the clock to get your order despatched. We aim to despatch in 3-5 days and all orders are sent on a next-day delivery service with DPD Local.
We offer, with some exceptions, a 30-day return policy. Not happy with your product? Email our team on email@example.com to arrange a return or check out our help page.
Can't find what you're looking for today, or is your size out of stock? Our team are here to help on firstname.lastname@example.org