Harley-Davidson® Airflow Heated Hand Grips
Keep comfortable on cool morning or frigid night rides. These thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor, and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures. Grips have been thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat and are designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips for added warmth during cold rides.
- With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
- Easy-to-install glueless design allows removal of the grips without damage
- Wrap your fingers around the ridge for a sweet tactile feel
- Combines a traction-grip crosshatch rubber surface with a comfortable 1.6" diameter for excellent control in wet or dry weather
- Gloss Black finish
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our teams work around the clock to get your order despatched. We aim to despatch in 3-5 days and all orders are sent on a next-day delivery service with DPD Local.
We offer, with some exceptions, a 30-day return policy. Not happy with your product? Email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return or check out our help page.
Can't find what you're looking for today, or is your size out of stock? Our team are here to help on email@example.com