Oakley Airbrake MTB Greg Minnaar SS Goggle in Distress Blue| Prizm Black Iridium Lens
With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite®. It€™s the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock® Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Switchlock Lens Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
- Outrigger strap attachments for a balanced fit
- Triple layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- Includes an anti-fog treated high-impact resistant lens, removable nose guard and laminated tear-offs
PRIZM„¢ IS AN OAKLEY LENS TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED TO ENHANCE COLOR AND CONTRAST SO YOU CAN SEE MORE DETAIL.
Made for more than just spotting obstacles, Prizm„¢ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions to make the most of the ride. You'll ride with greater confidence because the precise color filtering helps you pick up fastlines, identify differences in dirt texture for traction control and see deeper into ruts where the shadows live. Prizm„¢ MX lenses are engineered to perform under a wide range of light conditions, so when the track or trail takes you from sunlight to canopy shade, you'll have all the performance advantages of sharpened visual acuity and vivid color perception.
- Helps you spot subtle transitions in dirt conditions by separating shades of brown
- Enhances visual acuity and detail for making split-second decisions with greater confidence
- Performs in a wide range of light conditions, including riding in and out of tree cover
High Impact Plutonite Lens Technology
Airbrake„¢ and Front Line„¢ MX lenses are injection-molded under extreme pressure with high-impact Plutonite to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever used for MX goggles.
Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 Standards for inspired rider confidence.