Harley-Davidson® Leather Solo Saddle
How low can you go? This classic solo seat takes the stripped down garage-built look about as far as you can go.
The thick leather cover and slim foam filler are bonded directly to the formed metal seat pan and to minimize the ride height and to maximize style. Covered with rich brown pull-up leather tanned by Milwaukee’s own Seidel Tanning Company, this custom look bobber seat will gain character with use.
- 3.5 oz raw-edge leather covers a minimal pad and is accented with an embossed Bar & Shield logo
- Leather is bonded to the seat pan with real brass rivets
- Matching “Milwaukee Since 1903” trim will develop a rich patina with age
- Easy to install using model-specific Spring Saddle Installation Kit P/N 52100029 (sold separately)
- Installation Kit includes beehive style springs that help cushion the ride
- For maximum old school style, add the low profile Rigid Mount Kit P/N 52100043 (sold separately) for a truly slammed look
- No cutting, welding or fabrication needed and the seat can be removed and replaced with a touring seat
- Does not fit with passenger pillions
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We offer FREE DELIVERY over £75 & our teams work around the clock to get your order despatched. All orders are sent on a next-day delivery service with DPD.
We offer, with some exceptions, a 30-day return policy. Not happy with your product? Email our team on email@example.com to arrange a return.
Can't find what you're looking for today, or is your size out of stock? Our team are here to help on firstname.lastname@example.org