BMW Men's Tourshell Trousers - Black
A new design and the new colours black and grey characterise the successor to the previous TourShell pants. Designed as a waterproof pants for year-round use, it offers safety and comfort features that are both impressive and uncompromising. The women’s and men’s versions are perfectly matched for a sporty partner look. The upper material Dynatec is integrated in this suit in a Z-liner design.
This makes for a high level of abrasion resistance combined with both gentle wear comfort and an elegant look. In addition, the TourShell pants are fitted with BMW Climate Membrane, which is both wind and waterproof as well as being breathable. In cold weather the pants can be combined with the separately available Ride quilted vest. 3D spacer fabric at the back ensures additional air circulation. The protective features of the TourShell pants are outstanding, with NP2 protectors developed by BMW Motorrad at the hips and knees. These offer maximum damping properties and minimum residual impact force. The knee protectors are height-adjustable to three levels. Reflective material enhance visibility in road traffic.
For an excellent fit, the TourShell pants have padded stretch inserts above the knees. The trousers are joined by means of a 40-centimetre connector zip to create a comfortable all-in-one motorcycle suit. Two waterproof outer pockets allow fast access
- Sporty, waterproof touring pants for year-round use
- Abrasion-proof, Dynatec Comfort in Z-liner design
- BMW climate membrane (windproof, waterproof and breathable)
- NP2 protectors hips and knees (adjustable to three different heights)
- Quilted stretch inserts above the knee ensure a perfect fit
- Two waterproof outer pockets
- Goes well with the Ride quilted jacket
- High-visibility reflective print
- Connector zip (40 cm)
- Regular fit